- Trip Code: PARA
- Duration: 3 Days
- Trip Level: Easy
- Max Altitude: 1,092m / 3,582 ft
- Starts at: Pokhara
- Ends at: Pokhara
- Best Season: October to April
- Day 1 Pick up from your hotel, drive to Sarangkot. Pick up from landing point – drive back to hotel.
Included In Package
- Pick up & drops by tourist vehicle.
- All permits and entrance fees.
- All our government taxes.Tourist service charges.
Not Included In Package
- Items of Personal Interest.
- Any items not mentioned in include items.
Paragliding Pokhara gives an opportunity for aerial view of the Himalayan ranges. This trip will take you over some of the best scenery on earth. You share airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, eagles, kites and float over villages, monasteries, temples, lakes and jungle, with a fantastic view of the majestic Himalayas.
Paragliding Pokhara Alternitives
Extended Flight Time
The Paragliding Pokhara itinerary outlined is for a 30 minute flight. If you prefer, you can take a 60 minute flight.
Price Per Person: US$240
Paragliding Pokhara Course
Get your APPI Open Sky Rating over a 5 day course and fly solo whenever you want. The APPI Open Sky Rating is the equivalent to Parapro 1 and BHPA Elementary pilot license. Ask us for more details if you are interested!
Stay Longer in Pokhara
If you would like toi stay longer in Pokhara, we Ammonite Adventure have 2 excellent package deals.
Rupakot Resort Luxury Package – View on booking.com
Kotee Home Hotel Budget Package – View on booking.com