- Trip Code: RAFT
- Duration: 1 Day
- Trip Level: Moderate
- Max Altitude: 1,400m / 4,593 ft
- Starts at: Kathmandu
- Ends at: Kathmandu
- Best Season: February to June and September to Mid-December
- See Tour Description
Included In Package
- An experienced local guide including their food, accommodation and insurance.
- One porter per two trekkers including their food, accommodation and insurance.
- Transport to Salleri, Nunthala and back to Kathmandu.
- Twin share accommodation at tea house while on trek including all meals.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit.
- Permits to enter National Parks
- Nepal Government Tourism Levy charge
Not Included In Package
- Flight tickets related to international travel.
- Food during your stay in Kathmandu (except breakfasts).
- Any kind of drinks (including bar tabs).
- Your travel insurance.
- Nepal visa fee and entry fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to guide and porter.
There is more to Nepal than trekking, climbing and sightseeing. White water rafting is an exciting way to get that adrenalin rush. Rafting the Trishuli River is also a unique way to spend a day while in Nepal. Rafting the Trishuli River has it all. Fast flowing rapids, calm peaceful waters and amazingly beautiful scenery.
To get to the Trishuli River rafting launch you will be picked up from you hotel and driven 3 hours by private vehicle to Charaudi. An Ammonite Advenure guide will meet you there and brief you about raft and river safety.
Shortly after you set off, you will come accross a few class 2 and 3 rapids named Ladise Delight. After safely navegating these, you will pull up to the riverside to have lunch.
After lunch you will continue down the river where you will come accross a class 2 and 3 set of rapids named Upset and Surprise respectively. After safely navegating these, you will pull up to the riverside to have tea / coffee and snacks.
Shortly after, you will be driven back to your hotel in Kathmandu.