Collection of information
Ammonite Adventure collects personal information when you register with us, when you use Ammonite Adventure products or services or you enter any of our promotions. Ammonite Adventure may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, pin code, occupation, industry, and personal interests.
Ammonite Adventure automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the pages you visit.
Ammonite Adventure is the sole owner or license holder of the information collected on this and other sites maintained and owned Ammonite Adventure. Ammonite Adventure believes in keeping our users’ personal data private and confidential. In compliance with law, Ammonite Adventure will not share information with any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes unless you expressly ask us to.
Ammonite Adventure is extremely careful about safety of children below 16 years of age. Keeping in view legal provisions and social impact, we advise that when a child under age 14 attempts to register with Ammonite Adventure, we ask that he or she shall have a parent or guardian accompanying him or her while using our services.
Ammonite Adventure will not contact children under age 16 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
Ammonite Adventure does not ask a child under age 16 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Using Facebook data
If you decide you would like to sign-up with Ammonite Adventure services using the using the “Connect to Facebook” option, then you are giving Ammonite Adventure access to;
- Your ‘basic account information’ (including your date of birth) and ‘public information’which is defined by Facebook as per the definitions provided at http:/developers.facebook.com/policy/#definitions
- You authorize v Adventure to access your data/information (including ‘ basic account information’ and ‘public information’) from www.facebook.com, even while you are not online on an Ammonite
- Adventure platform.You authorize Ammonite Adventure to pull posts from your Facebook account.
- You authorize v Adventure to push posts to your Facebook account.
- Ammonite Adventure undertakes not to transmit and/or transfer your ‘data/information’ to any other third party. In this regard we undertake to adhere to the policies as set out by Facebook under the caption “ Storing and Using data you receive from us” www.facebook.com.
- You authorize Ammonite Adventure to access ‘your information’ as available on Facebook for the purposes of enhancing our user experience on our platform/website.
- In relation to any queries/feedback regarding the “Connect to Facebook” feature on our website, the users should contact email@example.com.
Sharing of Data
Ammonite Adventure does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies (third party) except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission or under the following circumstances-
(2) With other Ammomnite Adventure businesses and associates, as needed in connection with the transfer of any business assets.
(3) With agents, affiliates or contractors who use it on behalf of or in connection with their relationship with us.
Ammonite Adventure may set and access cookies on your computer. Ammonite Adventure lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Ammonite Adventure
Ammonite Adventure uses web beacons to access cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Ammonite Adventure products and services. Your Ability to edit and delete your account information and preferences (opt-in-opt-out)
You can edit your Ammonite Adventure Account Information, including your preferences, at any time.
New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
You can delete your Ammonite Adventure account at any point of time by logging into your account and selecting the delete profile option. In case of any difficulties while doing so, you can write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Account deletion request”.
Confidentiality and Security
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with Government regulations to protect personal information about you.
Your Ammonite Adventure Account Information is password-protected.
Ammonite Adventure uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions (https).
Ammonite Adventure may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Triphobo.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.