Langtang Valley Trek – 8 Days
Langtang Valley Trek is the easiest and shortest trek in the Langtang Region at just 8 days. Trekkers without any experience can complete this beautiful trail. The Langtang Valley Trek is best destination if you are seeking for family trip.
This trek is also known as ‘The Valley of Glaciers Trek’. The park inhabits several animals and among them Himalayan black bear, Himalayan Thar and Rhesus Monkey are easily visible. The park is also a home for Red Panda, now considered an endangered species.
The term Altitude Sickness is used often but there are intact 3 types of Altitude Sickness. The most common is actually Acute Mountain Sickness – or AMS for short. AMS becomes a real threat when ascending at altitudes of 9,000ft or more (roughly 3,000 m).
AMS comes into effect usually because a trekker or climber ascends too quickly. As the air become thinner, there is less oxygen available. Your lungs need time to adjust in order to carry much needed oxygen to the different parts of your body.
All Ammonite Adventure treks over 9,000ft (3,000 m) include rest days – known as acclimatization days. Read more about altitude sickness »
Langtang Valley Trek Level
Langtang Valley Trek is the easiest trek in the Langtang Valley but it is still considered Demanding. A good level of cardiovascular fitness and some trekking experience is advised. In a scale of 1 to 10, the Langtang Valley Trek is rated 5.
Your safety and the safety of the support team safety of everyone on the trek is our highest concern and like all strenuous treks, the Langtang Valley Trek is still treated as an expedition.
Included In Package
- An experienced local guide.
- Domestic flight tickets (where necessary).
- Bus and/or Car travel (where necessary).
- Twin share accommodation at tea house while on trek including breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- One porter for two trekkers including their food, accommodation and insurances.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit.
- National park permits.
- Service charge levied to tourists as per Nepal Government Law.
- All Government and local taxes.
Not Included In Package
- Flight tickets related to international travel.
- Food during your stay in Kathmandu (except breakfasts).
- Any kind of drinks (including bar tabs).
- Your travel insurance.
- Nepal visa fee and entry fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to guide and porter.