Manaslu Trek – 14 Days
Manaslu Trek, right in the heart of the Manaslu Region, is the land of mountains. It holds eighth of the fourteen topmost hill peaks in the world and is also an opportunity to observe the wealthy nearby customs together with a diverse physical range of the territory. Manalsu is the residence of numerous hills as well as, an amazing hiking position globally.
Manaslu trek is the perfect destination for mountain lovers and mountain climbers and is an amazing destination for adventure lovers. The mountain soil of Manalsu is a treasure full flora and fauna.
The Manaslu trek gets started by the attraction of the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Sites in Kathmandu to trekking in the delightful Manaslu region.
The optimum point in such a trek is the ‘Larkya La Pass’ that is certainly widely considered to be one of the most impressive passes crossing the Himalayas. Such as all Himalayan Glacier’s itineraries this trek also ensures enough time for proper acclimatization.
The term Altitude Sickness is used often but there are intact 3 types of Altitude Sickness. The most common is actually Acute Mountain Sickness – or AMS for short. AMS becomes a real threat when ascending at altitudes of 9,000ft or more (roughly 3,000 m).
AMS comes into effect usually because a trekker or climber ascends too quickly. As the air become thinner, there is less oxygen available. Your lungs need time to adjust in order to carry much needed oxygen to the different parts of your body.
All Ammonite Adventure treks over 9,000ft (3,000 m) include rest days – known as acclimatization days. Read more about altitude sickness »
Manaslu Trek Level
Manaslu Trek is considered Demanding. A good level of cardiovascular fitness and some trekking experience is strongly advised. In a scale of 1 to 10, the Manaslu Trek is rated 8. The Manaslu Trek is described as having undefined tracks making it quite difficult at times to navigate.
Your safety and the safety of the support team safety of everyone on the trek is our highest concern and like all strenuous treks, the Manaslu Trek is treated as an expedition.
Included In Package
- An experienced local guide.
- Domestic flight tickets (where necessary).
- Bus and/or Car travel (where necessary).
- Twin share accommodation at tea house while on trek including breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- One porter for two trekkers including their food, accommodation and insurances.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit.
- National park permits.
- Service charge levied to tourists as per Nepal Government Law.
- All Government and local taxes.
Not Included In Package
- Flight tickets related to international travel.
- Food during your stay in Kathmandu (except breakfasts).
- Any kind of drinks (including bar tabs).
- Your travel insurance.
- Nepal visa fee and entry fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to guide and porter.